The Triple Crown Style (The Idaho)
Triple Crown (The Idaho) 52 x 84
(3465 sq. ft. loft) (8448 total sq. ft.)
Barn Factory Gorgeous Wood Barn Kits include Lumber, Hardware, and site specific structurally engineered plans (Owner pays engineer's wet stamp fee, if required.)
Classic Old Style designs of many shapes and sizes
In-house design and CAD drafting
Loft and stairs are included
Customizing of interior floor plan design available
Structurally engineered for high winds and high snow loads
Choice of energy efficient or unheated designs
Simple and accurate assembly
Choice of Framing
- Post and Beam
- Stick Frame
- Post Frame
- Combined methods
Multiple Siding Options
- Plywood Rough Sawn Board & Cedar Batten
- Stone (owner)
- Log Siding (owmer)
- Bevel Cedar Siding (owner)
- Hardiboard (owner)
- Double-Span (increase room openness by removing one or more interior posts)
- Heavy Wind and Snow Load Upgrade Options
- Loft pony walls for added loft head room
- Horse Barn
- Home Conversion Option
- Wedding Barn
- Hobby Shop
- Ski Lodge/Chalet
- Guest Room
- Vacation Home
- Combination of Uses
All Foundation Types
- Monolithic Slab
- Post Frame
- Owner Assembly
- Builder Assembly
- Family Barn Raising
- Partial Build (Lead framer on a house framing crew does the hard part.)
- Douglas Fir or Pine Beams.
- Heavy duty 5/8" Douglas Fir 5-ply plywood with a rough sawn finish to match cedar battens. When alternate sidings are requested, 1/2" CDX subsiding is supplied as subsiding..
- Dimensional framing lumber is Kiln-Dried.
- Standard loft flooring is 2 x 12 joists with 3/4" T&G plywood floor decking.
- Roof sheathing is 5 ply plywood sheathing or 5/8 inch equivelent.
- Precut stairs are 2 x 12 horses and 2 x 12 timber treads. Handrails are by owner.
- Fascia and barge trim are full 5/4 x 8 tight knot cedar or spruce. Corner trim is 1 x 6 tight knot cedar or spruce . Battens are 1 x 3 tight knot cedar spruce..