The standard plan cost is free. Customizing is at extra cost.
Optional Upgrade fees
Option One- Personalize the plan with your name, phone text, email, and specifications page updates. Fee $100
Option Two- Material list and order of assembly. Fee $100
OPtion three- Cad file $100
• Plans customizing changes cost, if requested, is determined by the extent of the changes. Check with us.
• Most plans have 10 to 20 autocad drafted pages. Some have even more pages.
• The cad files will be required by the reveiewing engineer if your building permit office requires a “wet stamp review” by an engineer that is licensed in your state. We will provide a name of a company that will quote the fee to review and stamp your plan. They are licensed in all 50 states. Or you may want to use your local engineer.
The engineer will forward his review quote fee directly to you for payment.
• Stamped plans are then sent directly to the customer by the engineer.
When upgrades are requested from the Barnfactory, payment is made to the barnfactory by wire transfer or check by mail.
• updated and customized plans will be delivered by email.
• The plans are proprietary. They are owned by Barnfactory.com
When building with upgraded plans email the firstname.lastname@example.org for the free permission page.
Upgraded plans are available for one time use only by the upgraded plans purchaser.
• The cover page of each plan also lists the individual pages that are included.
• To order upgraded plans or for more information, email
Questions ??? Email barnfactory.com attention Howard ‘Old Barn Guy’